COVID-19 has changed the world, significantly impacting how businesses and government agencies are run. Certain changes will have to be made to accommodate new priorities as we start up our economies again. We can help!
Thermal Temperature Monitoring Solution
The Dahua Thermal Temperature Monitoring Solution combines the latest hybrid thermal network camera, a blackbody calibration device, and an NVR to monitor temperatures within large groups of people at a distance. The Dahua solution delivers contactless and continuous non-invasive detection of elevated skin temperatures. Accurate temperature monitoring can reduce false positives, minimizing the number of people sent to secondary inspection, reducing manpower requirements and improving personnel safety.
Build Your Solution
|Ref #||Solution Models||Description|
|1||DH-TPC-BF5421-T||ePoE Hybrid Temperature Monitoring Camera with Thermal 13mm / Visible 8mm lens PSU: sold separate DH-PFM320D-US: DC12V 2A|
|2||DHI-NVR5216-16P-I 4TB||ePoE 16-CH 4TB NVR with Temperature compatibility with select Thermal cameras|
|3||JQ-D70Z||Blackbody Calibration Device provides a stable and accurate temperature surface for continuous calibration of the thermal system. For use with one thermal camera.|
|4||RQW026-00||Mounting plate for Tripod 2 units required|
|5||VCT-999||Tripod 2 units required|
|6||DHL43-F600||42.5′ Full HD 1920*1080 resolution LCD Monitor, Input: VGAx1, HDMIx2|
Hybrid technology combines both thermal and visible light sensors into an integrated package. The thermal sensor provides temperature monitoring, and the visible light sensor provides visual identification; both streams are fed into the NVR for synchronized recording and playback.
The Blackbody device provides a constant reference temperature in view of the Thermal camera, assuring accurate temperature monitoring during continuous operation. Competing systems without a reference module won’t have the accuracy, or will require calibration if the ambient temperature changes. A/C units turning on and off, or a gust of wind from an entrance could easily skew readings, requiring re-calibration.
- Ultra-high accuracy ±0.54° F temperature monitoring (with blackbody). Without the blackbody, the accuracy range drops to ±1.8° F).
- ePoE Technology for converting coaxial to pure IP and long distance transmission.
- Remote viewing and configuration with Dahua’s Free DMSS app.
- Automatic temperature monitoring without personal contact.
- Live alerts to both mobile app and recorder, with automatic recording of temperatures that exceed limit defined by operator.
- Monitors Multiple People
- Long-distance rapid screening at up to 15 feet.
- Face Detection allows for monitoring of multiple trigger people
- Monitors up to 30 people/second, much faster than handheld solutions with no fear of cross-contamination.
- No posing for the camera required or removal of accessories such as a face mask.
Screenshots from Actual Thermal Footage
- System components are portable for easy relocation if the system needs to be moved.
- Monitors multiple people from a distance of 15 feet away.
- Enables a fast assessment without personal contact.
Avoid deploying in areas:
- Direct sunlight or Backlight
- Reflective surfaces
- High ambient temperature
- Strong airflow
Avoid areas with interference:
- Microwave ovens
- High-power lamps