Communicate without wires or monthly operating fees.
Whether used within a corporation or college campus, recreational area, shopping center or transportation system, Call Boxes provide a swift and reliable way for employees, visitors and customers to communicate to a monitoring station. Two-way based Call Boxes, designed by Connectivity, allow for integration into most existing radio systems and provide direct access to personnel connected to the system. Connectivity's design allows for expansion of security coverage and can help improve response time without the need for additional personnel. Call Boxes provide an affordable and reliable way to communicate with and secure the most remote locations. Not only can Connectivity's Call Boxes integrate into most existing two-way radio systems, but they are also upgradeable should a user's radio frequency change. Built-in voice chips give audible instructions to users requiring assistance, and each unit has an automatic Call Box ID and location identifier so responding personnel can provide aid.
Once a Call Box order is placed, Motorola customers will receive a call directly from Connectivity to request the radio information needed for proper programming and installation of the Call Box. Customers will program the radios for the Call Boxes and ship them directly to Connectivity for installation into the units.
All Connectivity Call Boxes Include:
- Voice Instruction Message for User
- Courtesy Light
- Easy Push-to-talk Operation
- Silent Tamper Alert Broadcast to Security
- Low Battery Alert
- 40-day Standby Battery Capacity
- One 12 Volt, 12 Amp/Hour Rechargeable Battery
- Call Box Keys
- Tamper-resistant Screw Bits
- 1-Year Warranty on Call Box; 5-Year Warranty on Solar Panel
Enhance Security on Campus and in Parking Lots
Just opening the Call Box door or pressing the button on models without a door will enable instant, reliable notification (ID and location) to one individual or to a team of security and emergency personnel. Automatic audible instructions help guide users...step-by-step. And crystal-clear, two-way voice or voice and visual communication enables responding personnel to quickly assess the user's needs. Vandalism has been addressed with a tamper alert, which will only be heard by designated staff when triggered. Input and output connectors are accessible for expansion peripherals such as lights, camera, motion, smoke, gas, water detection devices and gate entry.
Patrons at resorts, golf courses, tennis courts, theme parks and other recreational areas can enjoy the convenience of a Call Box to place drink, lunch and sundry orders or to make dinner reservations at a clubhouse. The "hands-free" unit is the perfect communications solution for restaurants without drive-up windows. This system's narrow frame and portability make placing a Call Box in a strategic location or parking space for takeout orders a cinch. The potential for increased revenues and happier patrons makes procuring one of our Call Box systems an easy choice!
In the event of a disaster, Call Box portability will allow units to be deployed at a moment's notice to command posts of medical, fire/paramedic, security, military and emergency planning and relief agencies. Following a disaster, they can be tactically placed in remote and inaccessible areas as the critical link between people. Features include the ability to quickly change messages to suit temporary language requirements.
Standard Call Box System's Features and Accessories
- Easy One Button Operation
- Automatic Voice User Instruction Message
- Instant, Automatic Voice Call Box ID and Location Announcement
- Silent Tamper Alert Broadcast to Monitoring Personnel
- Distinctive Low Battery Alert Message
- Field Programmable Messages - Can be Recorded in any Language or Temporarily Changed for a Special Event
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Total Solid State Circuitry
- Modular Board for One-Trip Service Calls
- ADA Compliant
- Instant, Reliable, and Crystal-Clear Two-Way Voice Communication Broadcast to an Individual or a Team of Monitors
- Seamless Integration into Current Radio System
- Fully Upgradeable if Radio Frequency Changes
- Carrier Operated Relay or Cueing - No Simultaneous Transmission Interference
- Supports All Smart-Net Functions
- Optional Area Monitoring Feature - Certain Restrictions Apply
- Solar or AC/DC Powered
- Battery Backup
- 60-Day Standby Battery Capacity
- Adjustable "Four-Season" Solar Panel Mounting Bracket
- Solar Power Upgrade to a 10 or 20 Watt Panel - For Areas with Low Sun Light
Callbox Enclosures and Stanchions:
- Door and Door-less Models
- Self-Closing Door on Door Models
- Front Panel User Courtesy Light
- Durable Weather-Resistant, Powder-Coated Aluminum Enclosures
- Durable Weather-Resistant, Powder-Coated or PVC Stanchion on Select Models
- Optional Custom Color - A Selection of Color Choices is Available to Match Any Environment
- Red, White or Blue "ASSISTANCE," "EMERGENCY," OR "CALL BOX" Reflective or Non-Reflective Vinyl Message Decals
- Optional Custom Messages and Color Decals are Available
- Optional Strobe Light (Standard on Select Models) - Automatically Turns on When the Call Box is Activated
- Optional Locator/Strobe Light with Upgraded Solar Power (Standard on Select Models,) - For Dim-Lighted Areas, a Low-Power Beacon Light will Assist Users in Locating the Call Box
- Turnkey - Completely Assembled for Easy Installation
- Optional Aluminum Base Pedestal - For Call Box Stanchion Placement on Hard Surfaces; i.e., Concrete and Asphalt
Additional Optional Features and Accessories:
- Expandable for Auxiliary Peripherals; i.e., Water, Gas, Smoke, Motion-Detection Devices and Gate Entry.
- Digital ANI (Automatic Number Identification) - Enables any Call Box with MDC-1200 Signaling to be Visually Identified at Another Radio with an LCD Display and at a Dispatch Center Console.
- Auto Check In (Requires the above Digital ANI and a Dot-Matrix Printer) - Enables each Call Box to Automatically "Check In" with its ANI Code and "Alias" Every 24 Hours. A Hard Copy Record of Each Call Box's Transmission and "Check In" will then be Printed Out.
- Dot-Matrix Printer (For Use with Digital ANI Option) - A Printer at the Console will Provide a Record of all Call Box Alerts, Auto Check Ins, and Radio Push-To-Talk Activity as Each Call Box Reports Every 24 Hours.
A "must have" in every community.
Call Boxes help provide additional security and convenience without the extra personnel.