Samsung’s WEC8500 and WEC8050 WLAN Controllers are specially designed with small to medium-sized businesses in mind, as well as for mission-critical wireless networking in mid-sized to large enterprises. Utilizing LTE technology, these high-performing controllers are optimized for 802.11ac to ensure the most reliable connectivity.
- Self-optimizing to suit other APs, users and the environment
- Less detailed RF planning required
- Manages seamless handover just like a carrier cellular network
Optimized Integration of Mobile Devices in the Enterprise
- The system self-optimizes to suit other APs, users and the environment
- Less detailed RF planning needed
- Improved continuous coverage : less ‘black spots’ and interference (Seamless handover)*
Powerful and Efficient Network
- Built-in authentication server, stateful firewall, and L3 routing function
- Scalable capacity through clustering
- Can be deployed locally or remote
- APs continue to operate when connection to controller becomes unavailable
- Enterprise WLAN controller optimized for large-scale organizations, headquarters, and branches.
- Capable of accommodating up to 3,000 APs when clustering in centralized processing mode
- Capable of accommodating up to 3,000 APs with one controller in a distributed processing mode
- System stability secured by power redundancy
- Two 10GE ports and eight GE ports
- Special WLAN controller optimized for small-to-medium-scale organizations, branches as well as remote offices
- Capable of accommodating up to 200 APs (right sized for SMB)
- Built-in authentication server
- Built-in stateful firewall.